Popular Posts

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pixie cuts are H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y.

Recently I decided to change my hair and try a pixie cut. It was the BIGGEST change I had ever made concerning my appearance. I was so worried about whether or not I could pull it off. And guess what I decided.

Anyone can pull off a pixie cut, you just have to find the right one for you. 

I started out researching every kind of pixie cut there is. Long bangs, short bangs, asymmetrical, shaved, I could go on for days. I found the main style I was wanting, and then looked into finding a specific one. I looked through millions before I thought I found the one, and in the end, I changed my mind. I thought i found the one, and then I ran across the one of Becki, who blogs under the name Whippy Cake. I fell in love with her hair! I had to have it.

Isn't her hair adorable?!

I called my hair salon and set up an appointment. With time, I drove to the salon and waited with shaking hands until it was time for my cut. I sat in the chair with a pounding heart and nervousness flowing through my body. The second I heard my hair stylist make the first cut, a wave of excitement rushed through me and i could hardly set long enough to have her finish the cut. 


This was the end result. I loved it! I have always been told that everyone needs to have a time in their life where they try short hair. And I completely agree! 

It's been a little time since I got it cut and now I'm on the search looking for the next cut I want to try. Wish me luck! 

Check out my post Finding The Right Pixie Cut to see how I choose the right one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment