Popular Posts

Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 Tips for College Packing.

I'm getting ready to pack up my clothes for college, and I wanted to know the best things to take. So I did a little research and I thought I would share what I found since I figured if I wondered, maybe, just maybe someone else was thinking the same thing as I was.



So here's what I found.

1. Take comfortable workout clothes. They can also be your lazy day clothes.

2. Make sure to have something warm. You can always take off layers, so make sure you can be warm.

3. Don't be afraid to trade out clothes for others. Variety is good and there is no need to wear 5 different shirts all semester.

4. Make sure everything matches and coordinates with everything else. It will save you time on days youre running late and it also saves space.

5. Scarves are your best friend. They don't tangle like necklaces and they add extra personality to your outfits.Plus in winter they help to keep you warm!

6.  It's fine to wait and buy clothes and such after you have moved. You don't need everything right away.

7.  Take fancy outfits. T And wear them! They will make you feel empowered and it will boost your mental health in the middle of the most stressful times away from home.

8. Big bags will be your best friend. You can throw anything and if it's big enough , everything, inside this bag!

9. It is college, you'll be doing a lot of walking. Get cute shoes made by brands such as JellyPpop, and have cute feet friendly shoes!

10. Find a jacket that is cute and keeps you warm. It's the smartest and cheapest way to dress in colder climates.

BONUS!

11. Take a scarf hanger. It will save your floor space


and keep yourself organized! You can store belts and scarves. It's great!



No comments:

Post a Comment