Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reasons Why Young Actors Shouldn't Be Underestimated





It's safe to say that ABC'S "Pretty Little Liars" is my favorite show ever. I stated that in my post, 10 Things About Me. If you haven't read it, go check it out! I want my readers to know me!

Anyways! Since "Pretty Little Liars" is one of my favorite shows, I thought I would use the actors from it to show that young people aren't just stupid teenagers who are aging into adulthood. They actually might know something about the world and have something besides their acting skill to offer.

My first point is that young actors know how it feels to be young and have pressure! That's what they deal with 24/7. They know how it feels and they know how it effects a person.

My favorite quote from one of the "PLL" cast is this one said by Troian Bellisario who plays a teenager named Spencer.


Isn't that quote great? It shows that she has had people trying to tell her who to be, and that she could see the value in being herself even when she's pressured to be something different.

Maybe I'm the only person who would make the connection between this quote and her character, but on the show, Troian plays Spencer, the girl who is pressured by her parents to be perfect. In every way. School. Family. Sports. Friends. Her body. In every way possible, and she can't handle it. So maybe Troian Bellisario has learned from her character she plays that you dont have to be perfect, and it's okay to be you.

I might be the only person who LOVES this quote. Maybe not.




The next quote that I feel shows that youer actors shouldn't be underestimated is by Ashley Benson. I like this one as well because it shows that she knows through playing her character Hanna, a girl who grows up as a chubbier child and the pressure of losing weight and being that "perfect" looking person. 

So as a slightly heavier person, I love that she put this quote out for the public to hear. So, I love this quote. I love that she says all you have to do is love yourself and you can be happy. I love that she can let people know that it's okay to be who they are and be imperfect.



Another one that I really liked was this one by Lucy Hale, who plays Aria. I thought this quote was great. It really made me think. I'm my worst enemy and critic, so why would I want anyone else to do it too? I don't understand why we do it, but we all do. So how about we stop letting people get us down, and why don't we make the changes necessary to eliminate our critics? I know, it's easier said than done, but I think we should all try.


As you can guess, I love this quote as well. Shay Mitchell tells it how it is. In her the way she portrays her character in the show, as well as in real life. I keep this quote in mind frequently, because somethings things do have to get worse before they can get better. And that's okay. And we need to realize this or life will be much harder than it should be.










So the last thing I'm going to say in this post, is that younger people sometimes do know what they're talking about. And sometimes they do know a thing or two about life. So not every young teen actor should deserve a bad rep.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment