Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Views on Music


I am a huge music lover. If you meet me, within an hour you will be completely aware of it. People have always come to me to find new music, music that hasn't been discovered by the local radios.  

Check out my other post, My post, Songs Everyone Should Listen To (My Playlist) , to see songs I actually listen to.


One thing I always tell people is that just because music is old, doesn't mean it's not good anymore. Music doesn't expire. One of my all-time band, if not my most favorite band, is The Beatles. There isn't new music being released, yet it isn't being overplayed. I never get annoyed with the music because I control how much the music is played around me. The music is still good, and sometimes when the current music is horrible and overplayed, old music is a breath of fresh air.













Music is my best friend. I am a complete music addict. And it's a great addiction because it doesn't hurt me or anyone else, and you physically cannot overdose on it. Music is always reliable.


It's not a lie that I simply love music. I play it on my phone, my iPod, my computer, my car radio, my iHome, My piano, my violin, my guitar, my ukulele, my flute. I constantly have music playing. Or I sing.


I couldn't post about music without doing a John Lennon reference, so here it is. "Music is everybody's possession. It's only the publishers who think that people own it."


 Music really is my escape. It's where I leave my problems and I can take a break and relax. It's where I become someone else. Music is almost my alter ego in a way.. I've never thought of it like that, until now. But it really is. So my question to you few people who actually read this, and thank you for that, but what are some of your favorite songs, bands, musicians? Ones that aren't constantly played on the radio.


Thanks for reading! I really would appreciate some feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment